Dr. Graham's Homes is proud to announce that 8 of our students have passed
the NEET 2023 conducted by the NTA(National Testing Agency.)
THE NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST or NEET conducted by the NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) is one of the toughest entrance tests for students to Crack in order to pursue further studies in the field of Medical Sciences. The examination is held once a year in May.
We are extremely proud to announce that 8 students from Dr Graham’s Homes passed the NEET 2023 and have secured placements in Medical colleges in West Bengal namely CALCUTTA MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLKATA , R.G .KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, KOLKATA , NORTH BENGAL MEDICAL COLLEGE , SILIGURI , JAGANATH GUPTA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & HOSPITAL, BUDGE BUDGE, KOLKATA , ICARE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH , HALDIA AND HALDIA INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH.
The meritorious students are namely :
1. Tenzing Norsang son of Mrs Rinzing Dolma and Mr Lochoela Bhutia ,a resident of R.C.M Road , 10 th Mile, Kalimpong.
2. Jordan Tashi Sherpa son of Mrs Ongmu Sherpa and Mr Nima Tshering Sherpa , a resident of Penasha Building, D.B.C Road, Chest Clinic, Kalimpong.
3. Keden Bhutia daughter of Mrs Tshering Doma Bhutia and Mr Tshewang Namgyal Bhutia ,a resident of 15 th Mile , Upper Dalapchand Busty , Kalimpong.
4. Kinley Lhendup Tamang son of Mrs Rachana Gurung Tamang and Mr Mohan Tamang , a resident of Mungpoo , Darjeeling.
5. Zev Nidup Lama son of Mrs Kavita Lama and Mr Rhicky Gyatsho Lama ,a resident of Sherpa Gaon, Upper Echhey, Kalimpong.
6. Emonah Subba daughter of Mrs Yanki Sherpa and Rev. Mathias Subba , a resident of K.D. Pradhan Road , Upper GumbaHatta ,Kalimpong.
7. Anush Limboo son of Mrs Srijana Limboo and Mr Narendra Kumar Limboo ,a resident of Hee Yangthang, Gyalzing , West Sikkim.
8. Sharon Lama daughter of Mrs Suniti Thapa and Lt. Mr Suman Lama, a resident of K.D. Pradhan Road , Upper Gumbahatta, Kalimpong.
This is a unique achievement for any school of this region . It speaks volumes of the hard work , dedication and perseverance of both the students and teachers. Hearty congratulations also goes out to the parents and guardians of our meritorious students for their support, guidance and contribution towards the success of their children.